Great things have been achieved by the past and present P&C. Thanks to their commitment and the incoming Voluntary Contributions, the P&C has assisted the school with the following projects:
- Refurbishments to the Uniform Shop which include a fresh new layout, new change rooms, fresh paint, new carpets and storage—see photos below
- New servery window at the rear of the Canteen
- Cold room upgrade and expansion of the Canteen
- Shade structure loan repayments over the terraced oval seating
- Oval rejuvenation work
- Lighting around the Hall to ensure extra safety at night
- Air-conditioning in the Library $41,000
- Air-conditioning in Q Block $8,163
- Improvements to the kitchen and creation of the art space at our Toowoomba Flexi School Campus $11,000
- 50 Year Celebrations for past and present students and staff
Major shade for our students.
P&C contribution $112,000
Refurbishment of our oval.
P&C contribution $17,148
|Brand new shelving for our uniforms.|
P&C contribution $8,639
135kL steel water tank for oval use.
P&C contribution $19,300
Big expansion to our Canteen -
better service to our students
P&C contribution $115,000
First Coat Mural incorporated in the
50 Year Celebrations of 2018.
P&C Contribution $8,800